Brockett Book Blog
Sunday, September 25, 2022
1. Rainbows can be drawn several different ways. This is just one of the many kinds out there. Start with curve.
2. Then, draw another line with loop.
3. Close cloud and add a curved line at the top.
4. At the end of the line add half a circle.
5. Add curvy line like with the first cloud.
6. Close the 2nd cloud and add another line to create the first rainbow.
7. Continue to add another line for the rainbow beneath the first one.
8. Keep adding as many lines for the rainbow as you wish. Then, color using any colors you would like for the lines and clouds.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
#clouds #rainbows #artclass #nature